HappieeSouls is on a mission to bring more transparency in giving by creating an effective and efficient technology solution that can help NGOs and donors with online donations. We connect users(donors) to the verified NGO’s and the beneficiaries nearby with the right supplies at the time when it matters to them the most.
It is very simple, just Visit www.happieesouls.com and do the following
- Search & Discover NGOs nearby you by location, cause or product you would like to donate
- Check out the bucket list ( products/ supplies they require) of the NGO
- Login with your personal details and select the items you would like to donate to the happieebox ( doantion cart)
- You can either Buy new goods and donate or request a pick up for your old items you wish to donate
- Your customized Happieebox (donation) will be sent to the NGO you selcted and you will receive
- an email receipt for your donations
- Instant update on how your donation is making impact
A tax certificate for donations to registered NGOs
Bucket list contains all the products/ supplies from grocery, stationery, diapers, blankets, furniture etc that an NGOs requires for the beneficiaries. These include daily, monthly or event specific needs.
- We only verify officially certified NGOs, trust or societies.
- We are a one stop platform for intelligent giving - (donate goods that they require)
- Your online donations are tax deductible.
- Full accountability & Instant delivery of your donations.
- Transparent solution that provides instant update on your donation
- Your payment is easy and secure with PayU
HappieeSouls is an online platform for online donations. We do not accept any cheque or cash. You can choose from the supplies that an NGOs requires under their bucket list and donate what you wish to.
Yes, you can, provided the NGOs accepts and needs those old items. You can click on request a pick up button under the bucket list of an NGO. Select the goods you wish to donate, upload an image of your old item and request a pick up for the same. There is a nominal pickup and delivery fees that you pay for the services.
Pls note: We only accept goods in clean and working condition. Items must be completely cleaned out and uninstalled (when applicable) before we are able to pick them up.
We have full time resources that incur transportation cost for pick up at your address and delivery to the NGO you select. It is minimal fees you pay based on the pick up quantity and volume of goods.
There is no minimum donation amount. Even small donations making a big impact.
We list all the verified and genuine NGOs online. We use the public information and display all the NGOs on our website by category and location. Individuals, Donors and Corporates can then access the best possible overview of the NGOs and select the donation they choose to make. The verified NGOs provide us all the certified documents and can list the supplies/ products they need.
We encourage you to claim and verify your NGO, upload a logo, pictures of your organization, success stories, campaign events and create your bucket list that includes everything you want to share with our donors. Claiming your charity will result in higher visibility and more donations to follow. Add your NGO here.
It’s really easy to register your NGO on HappieeSouls. Create your account on HappieeSouls with your NGO information, e-mail and address, add a good description, success stories, create your bucket list and start collecting donations right away. Add your NGO here.
Opening an account with HappieeSouls is free for NGOs. We only charge a very small transaction fee and services ( pick up and delivery, if applicable ) fees from online donations to NGOs.