According to The Central Statistical Organization of India. India has around 3.2 million registered non-government organizations (NGOs). More than double the number of schools in the country, 250 times the number of government hospitals, one NGO for 400 people as against one policeman for 709 people. More than double the number of schools in the country which clearly states that India needs help in regulating the NGOs .
Think as a loyal responsible citizen what can we actually do without any hassle but also help the grass root NGOs who genuinely need help.
There comes a rescue which is in-kind donations. In-kind supplies are donations of goods, services or time — instead of cash.
In-kind contributions can be an important source to run an NGO, especially during times of economic recession. There is a gap between what a local grassroots NGO next to you needs vs what a donor donates. For example, a donor might end up donating notebooks to a school nearby while the school already has notebooks in stocks and might need a water purifier or a study table. Currently all of this is maintained manually by the NGOs. Happieesouls provides a platform for these local NGOs, free of charge to list the supplies they need so that a donor or a corporate can donate wisely, right supplies that an NGO needs at the right time.
Old In-kind gifts can be valuable to these local NGOs such as providing clothing, utensils, furniture, electronics as they directly distribute it to the children in orphanages or run donation drives to the homeless and the needy.
Hence in-kind donations whether the supplies an NGO needs or the old unwanted household items or in-kind gifts makes a lot of difference in the lives of many and ease of operations for the NGOs.
What’s So Great About In-Kind Donations?
- In-kind donations help nonprofits access goods and services that would otherwise be unaffordable, or free up resources to be spent on something else.
- In kind donations bring more transparency and the donors know where their money gets utilized to an NGO
- organizations have less regular in-kind needs, but almost all nonprofits can benefit from this category of donation.
- In-kind donations are often a simpler way for businesses to give because they don’t have to worry about their cash flow.
- businesses often pay less for goods, so they can afford to donate more in goods than they could in cash.
- Old in-kind donations help in timely recycling, reuse of unwanted household items via donations, hence ensuring sustainability.
- Users can opt to buy the supplies that they would like to donate to the NGO’s bucket list. An NGO Bucket list on happieesouls is the in-kind supplies an NGO needs to run the shelter home, school. HappieeSouls will deliver a donor’s customized Happiee Box to the selected NGO and keep customers updated.
- A reliable solution that connects you to a genuine, verified NGO near you.
- Choose among a variety of causes and support a cause that is close to your heart.
- First, of a kind transparent solution that regularly updates you on the impact you are creating.
- Happieesouls provides doorstep pick up of your old items donations; from clothing, utensils, furniture, stationery, books, electronics, and more and delivers it directly to their NGO partner in need.
"Those who are the happiest are those who do the most to others "
THAT'S WHY HAPPIEESOULS EXISTS
DONATE AND BE A PART OF THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE